I’m Nick and that’s my lil dude LUG. Honored you’re here!
I write to cut through wack stigma in hyping ourselves up to do us 100, and I hope this is a space where you feel inspired, represented, and challenged to honor what’s possible.
I also write because that’s what my path is telling me to do right now, and the more openly I listen and act on those vibes, the better I am at being a partner, friend, and a part of this amazing crew.
So appreciate you taking the time to read any of this.
- Peep the homepage for my latest writing or try your luck with the rando-hype-generator for a mystery post
- Hear my inspiring crew in their words on the Hypecast
- Did you know I’ve helped a few friends create resumes and hype up their life journeys? If you’re interested you can email me here
- I also keep a somewhat up-to-date reading list and cycle through updates of the Church of Hype playlist on Spotify
- And here’s a link to join my newsletter where I share stuff from time to time
My friends and I came up with Church of Hype in the early 2000s as a way to rep for how we live.
The name came from reinterpreting a church marquee up the street from the 3 bed/1 bath house where a dozen of us lived in NE Portland.
Writing here makes me feel like I’m sharing my crew’s super hype vibe with the world, and that’s kinda the best motivation ever <3
If you want to get in touch, send me an email
PS: You made it this far—you deserve a postcard. Click here to join the creW.